How to set a FREE Custom GTA 5 Online Emblem from GTALogo website
The last site that actually works and allow you to take any custom logo emblem design and use it in your GTA Rockstar Games Social Club as a crew emblem.
Step by step guide to set the crew emblem from GTALogo website:
1) Go to http://gtalogo.com/ and find any logo that you like
2) In the “Code” section copy the code by clicking on “Copy to clipboard” or click “Show code” and copy by pressing “Ctrl”+”C”
3) Go to your RockStar Social account http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/emblems/new/ (Make sure that you are using a Chrome browser)
4) Right click with a mouse and select “Inspect element” or just click “Ctrl”+”Shift”+”i”
5) Go to “Console”
6) Paste the code that you copied in step two by pressing “Ctrl”+”V”
7) Hit “Enter” and wait till you will get a success message “200 Success! Your emblem was saved….” Click “OK”
8) In the bottom of the page in “My emblems” section mouse over your design and click “Publish”
9) You will get a message “Publish this emblem?” select your crew in the “Publish this emblem to:” drop down menu and click “Publish”
Thats it “Your emblem has been published” 🙂
If you still can’t set the logo then just send me the logo that you want from GTAlogo site and your social club crew link (only the link) in the comments of this video and i will join you crew and set you the logo from my account then you will need to click on “make crew emblem” to publish.