One of the Biggest Clash Updates Ever!!!
Update 10/12 – Town Hall 11 (Grand Warden & Eagle Artillery)
• Town Hall 11 is bursting onto the scene! BOOM!
• Grand Warden & Eagle Artillery: The most powerful and strategic additions ever!
• New troop levels, defense levels, and Clan Spell donation
• Attack through Shield at any time, but be sure to protect your Town Hall!
• Guard your play sessions when Shield is down and never get attacked off-guard again
• Goblins chasing Town Halls, bigger League Bonuses and Trophy offers, and so much more!
Turn It Up to TH11!
• Experience the biggest, baddest, most challenging Town Hall level ever: Town Hall 11!
• New Town Hall 11 hero Grand Warden can make armies nearly unstoppable!
• New Town Hall 11 defense Eagle Artillery delivers awe-inspiring devastation from afar
• More defenses, including an extra Cannon, Archer Tower, Wizard Tower and X-Bow!
• New Town Hall 11 levels for Minion, Witch, Wizard Tower and more!
Grand Warden: Your Army’s Newest Hero
• Harness powerful new battlefield tactics by boosting and protecting your troops
• The Grand Warden toughens all nearby troops and can make them temporarily invincible!
• He jumps, he flies – fit the Grand Warden into any strategy and make your army shine
Eagle Artillery: The Sleeping Sentinel
• This massive, long-range weapon obliterates poorly prepared attacking armies
• Volleys of explosive shells clobber tough troops and wear down others near the blasts
• Eagle Artillery only activates after many troops have been deployed, leaving the door open for tactical strikes and cunning multi-phase attacks!
Do the Spell Shuffle
• Request reinforcement spells, not just troops, starting from Clan Castle level 4
• Donated spells receive all existing Clan Perks benefits
• Freeze Spell is now unlocked at Town Hall 9 and has slightly longer duration on lower levels
Shields – Flexible and Fair Defense
• Town Hall destruction no longer grants a Shield – bring your Town Hall inside!
• You can attack while shielded at any time for just a small Shield reduction
• Get Shield at 30% destruction, more at 60%, but only when a sizable army attacks
Guard – Play Safe From Attackers
• Guard protects you from attacks and lets you attack others all you want
• Get free Guard when Shields expire and play freely without worry of being attacked
• Higher Leagues grant more free Guard – Titan I & Legend players get 100% coverage!
• 2 hours of extra Guard is available in the Shop every day
Richer Raiding: Loot and Trophies
• Town Halls now hold lots of available loot – destroy them in battle for a big payout!
• League Bonuses are bigger than ever, but scale with your destruction percentage
• Trophy offers get bigger and Trophy losses lower the higher your League!
• Battle time limit has been increased by 30 seconds
• Goblins now target the Town Hall and Clan Castle for 2x damage
• Rearm costs for all traps have been massively reduced
• Reload costs for X-Bows have been massively reduced
• Large amounts of Healers now have reduced effectiveness on the same unit
• Army boosts have been reduced to 5 gems for 1 hour of boost
• Cost for finding a match and ‘Nexting’ reduced for TH10
• Clan War Preparation Day has been reduced to 23 hours
• Troop combat and pathfinding AI has been polished up and tightened
• Available loot percentage on Town Hall levels 6-10 has been slightly increased
• Villages one Town Hall level lower are now worth slightly less loot
• The playing field and troop deployment area have both been expanded (outlying obstacles have been automatically moved)
Other Balancing and Improvements
• Two new achievements have been added: Anti-Artillery and Sharing is Caring
• Troop/Spell donation interface has been revamped and now shows existing donations
• Troops in Barracks can now be queued in sequence, similarly to the Spell Factory
• The Clan War button now animates when a war attack starts
• Active Shield or Guard can now be manually dismissed by tapping on the icon
• You can now be offline a bit longer before being made vulnerable to attack
• A special sound plays when finding a multiplayer target after 10 seconds of searching
• A special sound plays when no multiplayer targets are found and a search is cancelled
• Personal Break online-time limit has been reduced to 3 hours
• Personal Break limit is now extended instead of reset in some cases
• Multiplayer matchmaking is less likely to offer opponents under your Town Hall level (only below Champion League)